If you are not currently part of a Small Group, we invite you to join a Care group.
Since Subi church has moved from on-site to on-line there is a very real risk of some of us becoming disconnected. We don’t want that to happen to anyone!
Care Groups are smaller groups lead by a member of the church leadership team (Elder, Deacon or staff member). These groups meet weekly online to meet together, share concerns and encourage each other. These meetings will be kept short (15-30 mins) because we understand how busy you are. You can choose from various group and leaders for one that suits your schedule.
- Monday, 7.30pm – Rohan du Heaume
- Tuesday, 7.30pm – Debbie Yong
- Tuesday, 7.30pm – Wayne Luce
- Wednesday, 4pm – Joseph Tan
- Wednesday, 7.30pm – Jeremy Dixon
- Wednesday, 7.30pm – Michael Keong
- Thursday, 3pm – Stuart Beattie
- Thursday, 7.30pm – Rod Cousins
- Friday, 7.30 pm – Andrew Chua
If you would like more information or to register, please contact David Skirving (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you have selected the group that you would like to join (from the list above), email David. He will then notify your group leader to make contact with you with details on how to be a part of their group.