Help and Materials Needed for Decorating
Come along and help put up decorations at the Decorating Busy Bees on Saturdays and Sundays, starting 11 September, 1-4pm.
Please consider volunteering. High school students to grandparents are welcome! We need at least 70 volunteers each day – especially Crew Leaders!
We’d love for you to serve alongside us for all 5 days. Sometimes, this is not possible, so please indicate in the comments section of the registrations form which days you’re able to join us. For more info and to sign up, visit: http://bit.ly/kidsclubvol2021
- Stage presentation (comic relief character with lines, script provided)
- Station Leader (run a classroom, video stories, crafts, etc. script provided)
- Station Assistant (support class leader with small tasks)
- Stage presentation (song leader – performs motions from video on stage with video)
- Crew Leader – 30 needed (sits with and leads 5-6 children from station to station)
- Welcome table / Snack prep (daily check-in/preparing and serving snacks)
- Photography and videos (takes specific photos for end of day slideshow – no need for fancy cameras; a phone camera would do)
- Decorations/Craft prep work (before Kids Club – helps the Creative Directors cut, set up, prepare props, and put up decorations for each room and stage)
- Packing away (after the last day of the Kids Club).
Thank you for your help in making this year’s Kids Holiday Club possible!