At Subi Church we respect your right to privacy.
Set out below is a summary of the sort of information Subiaco Church (communally referred to as Subi Church, Subi, we, our, us) collect and how we hold, use and disclose that information.
Collection of Information
We collect and retain information when necessary for the purpose of the ministry and related activities of the church and to serve your needs. No one is under any compulsion to give us any personal information unless they wish to.
The church may collects information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth, volunteer role with us, credit card or financial information when donate to the church, work details (in some instances), health details (in some instances) and video or photographic footage, with your permission.
Subi collects your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When we collect personal information from you, we may collect it in the following ways:
- when you fill out a Connect Card
- when you complete paper and electronic forms
- when you complete a Church Membership Booklet
- when you complete the Giving Envelopes during our services
- when you give through various methods (including Subi Renew and the Subi Education Centre)
- during meetings and discussions with our staff members
- when you complete an Opportunities to Serve form
- when you hire the venue
Use and Disclosure of Information
- to establish and maintain a record of your involvement and attendance;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from the Church; to answer your inquiry;
- to register you for events, workshops, seminars, conferences; and
- to keep you informed of news and developments we believe may be of interest to you (in accordance with the Spam Act 2003).
We will take reasonable steps to keep secure the personal information which we hold and to protect it from unauthorised disclosure and misuse.
Access and Correction
Changes to this Policy
Updated: 31 May 2016