At Subi Church, we believe that serving Jesus, our Saviour King, is an overflow from receiving His abundance of grace and knowing how much He loves us! We also consider it a privilege to serve using the talents He has given us, knowing that our labour of love will not be in vain when it is sown in His name (Hebrews 6:10).
If your heart is stirred to make a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to volunteer in any of our ministries!
Some areas where you can serve
- Subi Kids (Weekends)
- AWANA (Tuesday evenings)
- Greeter (Saturday/Sunday)
- Usher/Helper (Saturday/Sunday)
- Music & Sound (Saturday/Sunday)
- Graphics & Videos (as needed)
- Sermon Video Recording (weekends)
- Subi Youth Leaders (Friday evenings)
- Playgroup (Monday/Tuesday)
- Mops Kids (Friday)
- Cafe (Saturday/Sunday)
- Events (as needed)
- And lots more!
Our aim is to help you utilise your God-given gifts!
Want to get involved? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it (Proverbs 22:6).
A great way to help start them off in the right direction is to minister to them at Subi Kids (our weekend teaching program designed especially for children). Volunteers are rostered on a 3 week rotation, during the worship service of your choice.
There are several positions to choose from:
- Teaching Leader : delivers Jesus-centred lessons for our children to see Jesus’ love and His finished work in their lives.
- Teaching Assistant : helps the teaching leader.
- Administrative Support : assist in organising teaching resources
- Logistics : registers/signs-in the children for their class, helps direct new parents, ensures the safety of our children.
It is essential for all volunteers to obtain a ‘Working with Children’ card. If you don’t have one, we can assist you in obtaining one.
For more information on volunteering with SubiKids, contact Airen Mulligan (email@example.com).