Here are the recordings for the Reformation course that we have been running.
|Session 1||The Context of the Reformation|
|Session 2-1||Martin Luther (Part 1) – First Half|
|Session 2-2||Martin Luther (Part 1) – Second Half*|
|Session 3||Martin Luther (Part 2)|
|Session 4||John Calvin|
*The second half of this recording is taken from the 2017 class.
- The 95 Theses
- 28 Theses from the Heidelberg Disputation
- Michelle DeRusha – A Sixteenth-Century Scandal: The Radical Marriage of Martin Luther and Katharina von Bora (article from CredoMag)
- The 39 Articles of the Anglican Church
- The Council of Trent on Scripture and Justification
- Roman Catholic Shorter Catechism on Scripture and Authority
- 1999 – The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification